Income tax Dates
MAY 7Provisional tax payments are due if you have a March balance date and use the standard, estimation or ratio options.
JUN 28Provisional tax payments are due if you have a March balance date and use the ratio option.
JUL 7Income tax returns are due if you do not have an extension of time.
Gather your information
You will need the:
- company’s name and IRD number
- name, signature and IRD number of one of the owners of a look-through interest in the look-through company.
Complete the form
Print and complete the Revocation of look-through company election - IR896 form.
Sign the form and send it to us
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
What happens next
- We'll send a letter confirming that your look-through company has become an ordinary company and the date the change applies from.
- You can only choose to stop being a look-through company from the start of an income year. We can only backdate the change under exceptional circumstances.
- If the look-through company used to be a qualifying company it will not go back to being a qualifying company.