Income tax Dates
MAY 7Provisional tax payments are due if you have a March balance date and use the standard, estimation or ratio options.
JUN 28Provisional tax payments are due if you have a March balance date and use the ratio option.
JUL 7Income tax returns are due if you do not have an extension of time.
Gather your information
You will need:
- the partner’s name and IRD number
- details of any income/losses distributed to each partner and their proportion of profits/losses
- details of any deductions for extinguished losses
- details of the overseas tax paid, imputation credits and other tax credits allocated to each partner.
Log in to myIR
Go to your return and follow the prompts
- Select your income types.
- Enter the required information.
- Complete any additional forms that apply to your situation.
You can also file your IR7P on paper.
- Download and fill in the IR7P.
- Print the completed IR7P, and sign it.
- Make a copy and attach the original to your income tax return for partnerships and look-through companies - IR7.
- Post the IR7, IR7P and any other partnership return documents to us:
PO Box 39090
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045