Gather your information
You will need the amounts of any extinguished losses and/or LAQC losses.
You will also need your partnership or look-through company’s income and expense details, including:
- schedular payments
- New Zealand interest and dividends
- other income
- overseas income
- business or rental income.
Log in to myIR
Go to your return and follow the prompts
- Select your income types.
- Enter the required information.
- Complete any additional forms that apply to your situation.
If you used our online form or a paper form you may need to file some additional returns.
If your return is for a partnership you must also file an income or loss distribution.
If your return is for a look-through company, you must also file a look-through company income or loss distribution.
If you need to file returns for past years you can download the forms below.