Skip to main content

Gather your information

You will need records containing the following information:

  • your gross interest
  • deducted RWT
  • RWT rate
  • information about joint account holders if this applies to you
  • your bank details.

Access your withholding tax account in myIR

File your return for the relevant period

Select the 'Periods' tab and select 'File return' for the relevant period. 

Make your payment

If you are paying now, enter your bank details and select 'Payment confirmation'.

Submit your files


Upload your files