Skip to main content
Anyone who needs to pay tax, penalties, child support, student loans or interest from overseas.
By the payment due date.

You can make payments to us by debit and credit cards or in myIR to us from overseas. You will need to check with your bank or provider to make sure you are clear about international fees:

Pay using a debit or credit card

Pay in myIR


You can also make a payment to us through money transfer sites. The following services, in most cases, do not charge fees for making international payments to us:



Western Union Business Solutions