Gather your information
You will need:
- your IRD number
- details about the untaxed and taxed income you received in the tax year
- details about any expenses you want to claim.
Log in to myIR
Go to your return and follow the prompts
- Select your income types.
- Enter the required information.
- Complete any additional forms that apply to your situation.
What happens next
- After you submit your return we will let you know any refund you are due or tax to pay.
- You can fix any mistakes you make in your return after you've submitted it.
- You can use our disputes process if you disagree with our assessment.
You can complete the form online:
You can also download and complete the IR3NR form. Post it to:
PO Box 39090
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
Contact us if you need an IR3NR tax pack. If we sent you a tax pack but you don’t believe you need to file an IR3NR tax return, contact us so we can update our records.