Skip to main content

Te pūrongo i tētahi kaupapa hea ā-kaimahi kape Report an exempt employee share scheme


Employers need to tell us when they operate an exempt employee share scheme.

Gather your information

You will need:

  • your name and work position
  • the name and IRD number of the registered company.

Sign and email the form to us

Email us


Exempt employee share schemes

My responsibilities

You need to send us details of shares annually, in an Exempt Employee Share Scheme Grant of Shares Information (IR1212).