You need to tell us about:
- missing information on your income tax assessment
- incorrect information on your income tax assessment
- expenses you want to claim.
Log on to myIR
Change your details
Check the request for more information and tell us if:
- any information is wrong
- you received income over $200 (before tax) that is not showing on the request for more information
- you want to claim expenses against your income.
Submit your information to us
Submit the changes or missing information to us.
If there are no changes or missing information you still need to submit it.
What happens next
We finalise your end of year tax and let you know if:
- you are due a refund
- you have tax to pay
- you have no tax to pay and are not due a refund.
Make sure we have your correct contact, bank account and income information. You can update these any time during the tax year. The easiest way is in myIR, or you can call us.