Skip to main content

COVID-19 - Level 4 Inland Revenue will continue to provide services throughout the COVID-19 response, including paying Working for Families. Please use our online services as phone contact is severely limited. Find out more >

A court order is a document from a judge or a court that will require some type of action on your part.

If you receive an order from a New Zealand court, the Ministry of Justice will send this to us to administer. We will notify you of what you will pay or receive and when we will collect payments.

If you disagree with the amount you must contact the Ministry of Justice.

Ministry of Justice - Enforcing child support payments